The first Polaroid calendar!
- PHOTODARIUM 2024: Daily instant photo enjoyment with 365 unique Polaroid moments from photographers worldwide.
- Authentic Polaroid feeling: Each calendar page shows brilliantly refined original-size Polaroids.
- Personal stories: On the back you can find out the background to the Polaroid photos and the photographers.
- Handmade quality: The high-quality tear-off calendar is carefully bound and is a visual gem.
- The ideal gift: Perfect Christmas surprise for analogue photography enthusiasts and an eye-catcher everywhere.
The popular classic PHOTODARIUM is now appearing for the twelfth time and will delight us again in 2024 with an instant photo and its own little story. The high-quality tear-off calendar shows artistic and intimate snapshots from 365 well-known photographers and newcomers, professionals and Polaroid fans from all over the world.
On the front of each calendar page there is an analog Polaroid photo, printed in original size and finished with a special glossy varnish that creates a real Polaroid feeling. On the back there is a small text with the often very personal story of the image as well as a note about the photographer and the Polaroid film used. And of course printed in tried and tested quality and glued and bound by hand.
The PHOTODARIUM (formerly POLADARIUM) is therefore a well-stocked gem and an eye-catcher for your desk, window sill, cake buffet, hat rack, shop window, bedside table... and of course the perfect Christmas present for all friends of analogue photography!
Herausgeber: Oliver Seltmann
Autor: Lars Harmsen, Raban Ruddigkeit
Gestaltung: Boris Kahl
Maße: 8,8 cm x 10,7 cm
Erscheinungsdatum: Mitte Juli 2023
We deliver free shipping within Germany from €15!
Germany: €3.50 (under €15)
Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Denmark: 5.00 €
Europe, Switzerland, USA, Canada: 7.50 €
Worldwide shipping: 15.00 €
All packages are handed over to DHL for shipping. Existing goods will be invoiced immediately and will be at your home within 2-3 working days.
Please note that these delivery times are average information provided by our delivery partners and we therefore cannot guarantee them. Backorders will be invoiced and shipped as soon as they are in stock. You will receive notifications about the delivery status of your order by email once it has been dispatched.
Orders shipped to the EU and abroad usually arrive within 7-14 days.