General terms and conditions (GTC) and information on contracts via the Seltmann Publishers GmbH website
§ 1 Inclusion of general terms and conditions
In the contractual relationship between the provider and the customer, only the general terms and conditions reproduced here apply in the current version applicable at the time the contract is concluded. Consent to the inclusion of the customer's general terms and conditions is expressly excluded.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reasons.
§2 Cancellation policy
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons to revoke. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods or has.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us at:
Seltmann Publishers GmbH
Tel. +49 (0)30 / 370 257-90
Fax +49 (0)30 / 370 257-91
by means of a clear explanation (e.g.b a letter sent by post, email or fax) informing you of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, although this is not mandatory. In order to meet the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
You can use a sample cancellation form for this, but this is not mandatory. Download form.
Consequences of revocation
We can refuse the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of your cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the fourteen day period has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to the handling of the goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
In connection with the right of withdrawal, please also note § 4 of these General Terms and Conditions
§ 3 Conclusion of contract
The contract between the provider and the customer is concluded in accordance with the following provisions.
(1) Goods and services offered on the website by the provider represent an invitation to the customer to make an offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(2) The customer's order is the offer to the provider to conclude a purchase contract under the conditions stated in the order.
(3) The confirmation of receipt of the order sent to the customer by the shop system does not constitute acceptance of the offer.
(4) The purchase contract itself only comes into effect with the express acceptance of the order or, in the absence of such acceptance, with delivery of the item to the delivery address specified by the customer in the order.
(5) Input errors during the ordering process can still be corrected in the ordering process until the order is finally submitted. Goods clicked on in error can be removed from the ordering process by clicking on the trash can symbol on the order overview page; an incorrectly selected quantity can be changed under “Quantity”. Your order becomes binding by clicking the “Buy” button.
Special information and agreements on the consumer right of withdrawal
If the customer exercises his consumer right of withdrawal (cf. If you make use of our cancellation policy, you must bear the costs of returning the goods regardless of the value of the goods. The customer must pay for any loss in value of the goods delivered by us if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods. There is no right of withdrawal for contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
§ 5 Prices
(1) All prices are end customer prices in euros and include statutory VAT.
(2) The prices at the time of the order always apply.
§ 6 Information for consumers in distance selling contracts and customer information in electronic commerce contracts
(1) We are not subject to any special voluntary codes of conduct.
(2) The language available for concluding the contract is German.
(3) You can submit complaints and warranty claims to the address specified in the provider identification. The statutory warranty claims are available to you.
(4) You can save the contract text on your computer using the save function of your browser or print it out using the print function of your browser. The contract text for orders in our online shop is not accessible to the customer, but is saved by us. We offer the following payment methods: PayPal, direct debit, collection via credit card
§ 7 Place of jurisdiction
If the buyer is an entrepreneur, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction is the registered office of the operator of the website provider.